ErrorPromptTitle when switching from table to report

Hi,

I tried LinceBI a few months ago and I had the problem described after.
I just downloaded the actual version yesterday and installed it on ubuntu 20.04, folowing the instructions on Install LinceBI on GNU/Linux
Everything went OK
But I still have the same problem :

when I switch from report to table, the data are shown as I expect
when I try to switch from table to report, I get the following error message

“ErrorPromptTitle
Failed to process the report”

The catalina.out says
11:55:51,453 ERROR [QueryXmlHelper] QueryXmlHelper.ERROR_0007 - Exception occurred in addToDocument
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at org.pentaho.metadata.query.model.util.QueryXmlHelper.addSelectionToDocument(QueryXmlHelper.java:282) ~[pentaho-metadata-9.3.0.3-702.jar:9.3.0.3-702]
at org.pentaho.metadata.query.model.util.QueryXmlHelper.addToDocument(QueryXmlHelper.java:165) [pentaho-metadata-9.3.0.3-702.jar:9.3.0.3-702]
at org.pentaho.metadata.query.model.util.QueryXmlHelper.toDocument(QueryXmlHelper.java:109) [pentaho-metadata-9.3.0.3-702.jar:9.3.0.3-702]
at org.pentaho.metadata.query.model.util.QueryXmlHelper.toXML(QueryXmlHelper.java:82) [pentaho-metadata-9.3.0.3-702.jar:9.3.0.3-702]
at org.saiku.adhoc.model.builder.MqlBuilder.buildAsXML(MqlBuilder.java:36) [saiku-adhoc-core-2.0.7.jar:?]
at org.saiku.adhoc.providers.impl.pentaho.PentahoPmdProvider.configureFactory(PentahoPmdProvider.java:34) [saiku-adhoc-core-2.0.7.jar:?]
at org.saiku.adhoc.providers.impl.pentaho.PentahoPmdProvider.getDesignTimeDataFactory(PentahoPmdProvider.java:19) [saiku-adhoc-core-2.0.7.jar:?]
at org.saiku.adhoc.service.report.ReportGeneratorService.getDesignTimeDataFactory(ReportGeneratorService.java:1170) [saiku-adhoc-core-2.0.7.jar:?]
at org.saiku.adhoc.service.report.ReportGeneratorService.renderReportHtmlPaginatedForEdition(ReportGeneratorService.java:1068) [saiku-adhoc-core-2.0.7.jar:?]
at org.saiku.adhoc.pentaho.action.STReportAction.execute(STReportAction.java:241) [saiku-adhoc-core-2.0.7.jar:?]
at org.pentaho.reporting.platform.plugin.async.STReportAsyncReportExecution$1.call(STReportAsyncReportExecution.java:91) [saiku-adhoc-core-2.0.7.jar:?]
at org.pentaho.reporting.platform.plugin.async.STReportAsyncReportExecution$1.call(STReportAsyncReportExecution.java:77) [saiku-adhoc-core-2.0.7.jar:?]
at org.pentaho.platform.engine.security.SecurityHelper.runAsUser(SecurityHelper.java:177) [pentaho-platform-core-9.3.0.3-702.jar:9.3.0.3-702]
at org.pentaho.platform.engine.security.SecurityHelper.runAsUser(SecurityHelper.java:166) [pentaho-platform-core-9.3.0.3-702.jar:9.3.0.3-702]
at org.pentaho.reporting.platform.plugin.async.STReportAsyncReportExecution.call(STReportAsyncReportExecution.java:77) [saiku-adhoc-core-2.0.7.jar:?]
at org.pentaho.reporting.platform.plugin.async.STReportAsyncReportExecution.call(STReportAsyncReportExecution.java:43) [saiku-adhoc-core-2.0.7.jar:?]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]
11:55:51,461 ERROR [ReportGeneratorService] org.pentaho.reporting.engine.classic.core.ReportDataFactoryException: SqlGenerator.ERROR_0002 - Failed to find path between two business tables
11:55:51,461 ERROR [STReportAsyncReportExecution] fail to execute report in async mode: org.saiku.adhoc.exceptions.SaikuAdhocException: ReportGenerator.ERROR_0001 - The CDA Datafactory could not process the query
org.saiku.adhoc.exceptions.SaikuAdhocException: ReportGenerator.ERROR_0001 - The CDA Datafactory could not process the query
at org.saiku.adhoc.service.report.ReportGeneratorService.processReport(ReportGeneratorService.java:534)
at org.saiku.adhoc.service.report.ReportGeneratorService.renderReportHtmlPaginatedForEdition(ReportGeneratorService.java:1068)
at org.saiku.adhoc.pentaho.action.STReportAction.execute(STReportAction.java:241)
at org.pentaho.reporting.platform.plugin.async.STReportAsyncReportExecution$1.call(STReportAsyncReportExecution.java:91)
at org.pentaho.reporting.platform.plugin.async.STReportAsyncReportExecution$1.call(STReportAsyncReportExecution.java:77)
at org.pentaho.platform.engine.security.SecurityHelper.runAsUser(SecurityHelper.java:177)
at org.pentaho.platform.engine.security.SecurityHelper.runAsUser(SecurityHelper.java:166)
at org.pentaho.reporting.platform.plugin.async.STReportAsyncReportExecution.call(STReportAsyncReportExecution.java:77)
at org.pentaho.reporting.platform.plugin.async.STReportAsyncReportExecution.call(STReportAsyncReportExecution.java:43)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)

I can also see what follows in the catalina.out at startup

17:53:08,641 ERROR [MimeTypeListFactory] Could not find converter class “PDIJobStreamConverter” for mimeType “application/vnd.pentaho.job” in import handler org.pentaho.platform.plugin.services.importer.PDIImportFileHandler
17:53:08,641 ERROR [MimeTypeListFactory] Could not find converter class “PDITransformationStreamConverter” for mimeType “application/vnd.pentaho.transformation” in import handler org.pentaho.platform.plugin.services.importer.PDIImportFileHandler

Could you try to help me please ?

Hi, nobody to help me ?

Hi, @cordofulgur,

We will review it internally

Regards.

Hi,
Thank you, it would be great to have a solution because I expect a lot from lincebi.
Regards